INDWF sources revealed that the proposal submitted by MOD on the approval of Fast Track Committee to create Four grade structure for industrial employees has been now approved by Ministry of Finance,(Department of Expenditure) on 22.04.2010.According to the approval the following proposal has been granted.
|MCM||25% of HS-I and HS-II||Rs.4200|
1. Only three grades will be there. HS-I,HS-II,SKILLED
2. MCM will not be Hierarchy
3. Feeder grade for Charge Man will be HS-I
4. MCM and HS-I Grades and revised Grade pay will be effect from 01-01-2006.
5. One time relaxation from Trade Test for HS-I w.e.f .01-01-2006
6. After getting approval from Defence (Finance) necessary orders will be issued by Ministry of Defence by next week