Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Can a pensioner claim rebate for House rent paid ?

To claim HRA rebate first a major condition (Read : Things You Should Know About HRA and Tax Benefits) is assessee should have received House Rent allowance from employer and he should have paid rent for House taken on rent.The amount of HRA exempted under section 10(13A) read with rule 2A is least of the following…..
Read more